IN-PERSON TRAINING EXPECTATIONS
The Northern Mechanical & Iron Range Plumbers & Pipefitters JATC will begin conducting in-person sessions for continuing education (CE). In order for us to do so there are requirements set forth by the MN Department of Labor and Industry that must be adhered to. Those requirements are included in the following information.
- Walk-ins, unregistered or unscheduled individuals will not be permitted.
- Individuals/trainees must pre-register on the JATC website and a link will be sent by email to the participant prior to the training/CE session.
You can only sign up for online or in-person for each class. If you register for both, one will be cancelled at our discretion.
- Session registration will close one week prior to the class/session date.
- All individuals/trainees are encouraged to arrive before the start of the training session, as the check-in protocols will take some time.
- Individuals/trainees attending in-person will comply with the COVID-19 Training Center plan and all policies of the Joint Apprenticeship & Training Committee.
- Registered individuals/trainees will receive an email with further directions within the week prior to the class/session.
If you have questions, contact the Training Department at (218) 733-9443 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.