The Northern Mechanical & Iron Range Plumbers & Pipefitters JATC will begin conducting online sessions for continuing education (CE). In order for us to do so there are requirements set forth by the MN Department of Labor and Industry that must be adhered to. Those requirements are included in the following information:
- The Training Department will use ZOOM as the web-based platform.
- Individuals/trainees must pre-register on the JATC website. Unregistered or unscheduled individuals will not be permitted.
You can only sign up for online or in-person for each class. If you register for both, one will be cancelled at our discretion.
- Session registration will close one week prior to the class/session date.
- All individuals/trainees are encouraged to log-in before the start of the training session, as the check-in protocols will take some time.
- The individual/trainee must have their computer’s web camera turned on at all times.
- Other than scheduled breaks, the individual must be able to view the course instructor and presented material at all times.
- The course instructor or course monitor must be able to view the individual/trainee at all times, or zero (0) hours of credit will be given.